Pages



Monday, November 23, 2009

{go, dog, go}

"Grandpas are just antique little boys" ~author unknown

I walked in on this the other day. My heart just about melted.

Photobucket

Words can't even describe how much it means to me that my children get to spend so much one on one time with my Dad.

Photobucket

Leaving behind his legacy. My house is full of empty bullet shells and old metal toolboxes. They tell a story of two boys and their grandpa. It doesn't bother me because I know the stories behind the rusty metal. The tractor rides and the canyon adventures..burning weeds in the backyard and finding treasures in the garage. These are the moments. This is what my boys will remember about their Grandpa. I wouldn't change a thing.

Photobucket

Nope. I wouldn't change a thing.

3 comments :

  1. Ash perfect... just perfect. I am going to have to still that quote. to bad that neither 1 of there grandpas will read to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool. Really, quite touching.
    Auntie J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling! Sadly I have never read that book. I will have to put it on my reading list LOL

    ReplyDelete