Pages



Thursday, November 26, 2009

{so blessed..}

Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
Count your many blessings, every doubt will fly,
And you will keep singing as the days go by.

At times I get so caught up in my troubles. I carry the bricks of negativity upon my back.

That's why I'm so grateful for this holiday, not only Thanksgiving, but the entire season that follows. It snaps us out of that mode we all seem to slowly drift into. Our hearts turn towards charity and we begin to see how many others there are that have nothing, and how so very blessed we really are.

I am so blessed.

Not only with the shirt on my back and the roof over my head, but blessed with intangible evidence that I have a purpose, and I don't have to serve it alone.

I am blessed with forgiveness and the Love of Christ.

Photobucket

I am blessed with two little angels who sprinkle my life with love, purity and laughter. dirty faces.

Photobucket



Photobucket
An honorable man by my side, showing me more love than I could ever possibly be worthy of.

Photobucket

freedom.beauty.progression
Photobucket

Photobucket
family. friends. strangers

health. passion. belief
Photobucket
LIFE.

No comments :

Post a Comment