Pages



Friday, November 27, 2009

{I'm in LOVE...}

With the way my house smells that is! My favorite candle company here in Logan just came out with their own version of warmers and scents to rival Scentsy and I have to say I love it! I got that whole tube for about $5 and I've had that wonderful tube of "Russian Fir and Tangerine" for 3 weeks now, melting in my warmer 24/7 and it's still half full. My house smells SOOOO good!! They are beads instead of bars and if you still want to use a wick you can. For $26 you can get two tubes and a warmer in black, white, or brown. The only drawback is that they don't have nearly as much selection of warmers or scents as Scentsy but I love that it's local and I get to buy directly from the outlet and sometimes the OWNER! You gotta love THAT! I do anyways. Well, 'nuff said. Ashley, OUT!

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment