Pages



Sunday, November 29, 2009

{..we've been good but we can't last..}

Santa Claus is anyone who loves another
and seeks to make them happy; who gives
himself by thought or word or deed in every gift
that he bestows; who shares his joys with those
who are sad; whose hand is never closed against
the needy; whose arm is ever outstretched to aid
the week; whose sympathy is quick and genuine
in time of trouble; who recognizes a comrade
and brother in every man he meets upon life's
common road; who lives his life throughout
the entire year in the Christmas spirit.

EDWIN OSGOOD GROVER


Last night we wrote letters to Santa. Jared thought we were crazy for doing so. "well...we can just call him..." He is SO his father's child. I'm sure there is some hotline you can call, I know for sure you can just email him or stop by the mall..but I like to do things the old fashioned way..the way I did it as a child. Jared wanted to mail him a page from his favorite toy catalog with his selections circled. Again, so his father.

Photobucket

I had him dictate to me what he wanted the letter to say...then helped him write his cute little name.

Photobucket


Ashton got away with just drawing a picture. When I asked what it was the reply came, "a trampoline!". I had no idea.

Photobucket

Christmas is exciting again. I get so much more joy out of watching them light up...their imaginations flourishing..than I ever could fathom. That's all I want for Christmas. Ever.

1 comment :

  1. How ADORABLE!! The boys are so darn cute!! I can't wait until mine are older and they actually know anything abut Christmas ha ha ha
    I guess this is a good time to be poor because the boys wont know if they don't get anything ha ha

    ReplyDelete