Pages



Sunday, October 11, 2009

I {heart} halloween.

So we moved into a house in North Logan a few weeks ago and we absolutely LOVE it! Honestly, it's like it was remodeled just for us, the paint colors are exactly what I would have chosen, the carpet, the kitchen! I am in heaven..so of course I couldn't WAIT to decorate for Halloween seeing that it's my favorite holiday EVER! I usually start on Setember 1st, but we didn't even get our stuff out of storage until late this week, so the first thing I did was pull out the Halloween bins and get to work! (yeah, even before kitchen stuff!) Then I found this AWESOME little guy at Ross for $7..I couldn't pass him up. I absolutely love vintage halloween decor. Yeah I'm turning into freaking Martha Stewart over here, and I DONT EVEN CARE!


Photobucket


This mummy dude I got at Ross for $4! SCORE!

Photobucket


Oh and we found this human scull buried in the backyard so I am keeping it for decor. I will call CSI after halloween is over.. he he

Photobucket

Anyways, I promised myself one post a week and Sunday is usually when I work on my family blog..I will post more pictures of the house and the Hawkes neanderthals (meaning my husband and children) later:)

No comments :

Post a Comment