Pages



Monday, October 03, 2011

Catching Up

I can't believe I'm almost 2 months behind on posting pictures! I guess I won't be getting the mommy blogger of the year award..booohooo. I have been working on this post for two weeks now and it's not going to be super wordy, just a lot of images. Our summer has been...interesting to say the least. I'm actually kind of glad it's over, we can move on to the next season and the phases that go with it. I'm sooo ready to move forward. But meanwhile, let's move backwards and take a look at just a handful of photos I took during the months of July and August shall we?

In the end of July, we got baby ducks! They were so much fun and so cute!! They are almost full grown now, it's crazy! (Pictures and video of them now coming on the next post!)

Pepper at 5 months






 Pepper was given a Jumperoo by her aunt Becky(my awesome sister)and although you can't tell by her deer in the headlights expression, she absolutely loves it. She spends ALOT of time in that thing. 

This is our attempt at making puff paints. I found the recipe via Someday Crafts and here is the actual link to the recipe if you want to try it. It was a mess but the boys loved it. 





Hyrum Dam

Playing with cousins at Grandpa and Grandma Hawkes' house. 
This is David's Dad and his brother Jesse whom we had never met and were so excited to meet. We spent an afternoon chatting and getting to know him and his girlfriend Paula and her motorcycle dog Cooper(who has his own blog, check it out!)

Jared's first day of 1st Grade!
Me. Because there aren't a lot of photos of me on here. I'm gping to make a better effort to be in more photos:)
THE END

No comments :

Post a Comment