Pages



Thursday, July 07, 2011

Summer

We are having a fantastic, busy summer! I can't believe I haven't blogged in a month. Trust me, it's not because I don't have anything to blog about, I do, I do! We have been so busy with David in school and me *trying* to run our business as well as be at home with the kids... it's not easy, but totally worth it. I can't believe how much harder 3 kids is than 2. Two was CAKE! I've got two busy boys and one fussy little lady and I'm still learning how to balance it all out. June was a really hard month for me. Pepper cried and fussed all day every day. By the time Dave got home in the afternoon, I was DONE. I don't know ANYONE who can handle a screaming baby all day long and not go crazy! (if you do, please don't hold out, I'd be willing to PAY!!! No, seriously, like HIRE the person) But really, she is getting better. I'm learning how to deal with it better when it happens as well. 
I also found out I was fat in June. Ok, I knew I was still a bit chubby, I just had a baby 4 months ago, it's cool, but I had no idea. Someone took pictures of me a couple weeks ago and I had the misfortune of seeing them. Come on ladies, I know I can't be the only one who feels this way. You see a photo of yourself, or your reflection in one of those damned mirrored elevators and you wonder why nobody told you?? LOL It's like when you go all day with a big huge nasty bogey hanging out your nose and nobody bothers to inform you. Although, after thinking about it, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want someone to come up to me and whisper "Hey, just thought I'd let you know, your ass is still pretty huge." I'm not really the kind of girl that cries about something like this. I get mad. (Then I buy an elliptical and I have angry workout sessions while blasting the Black Eyed Peas) I am actually pretty blessed to be able to lose weight pretty quickly when I want to, and especially when I'm busy and active like I am now. Well, I leveled out in May and haven't gained or lost even one pound since. I couldn't figure it out until I started looking into the birth control I'm on. Bingo! I found out that one of the most common side effects is weight gain. I'm very happy that I'm not gaining, and I only have one month left until the shot wears off, then it's hello IUD and bye bye booty!! 
So that's that. I've got a bazillion gajillion pictures to post but also a quadrillion photoshoots to edit and send out(which I am grateful for, so blessed to have work!) so I will have to delay posting all our summer adventures *so far* until later. Thanks for reading friends!

No comments :

Post a Comment