Pages



Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter {part one} at "Grandpa with the Hummer"s House

Wow, I'm finally blogging about Easter. I never thought this day would come. But it has and it feels great! Ok so Saturday before Easter we went to my parents house (instead of camping-it was snowing!!) and spent some time with them and my brother Lynn's family. I just adore those little girls!! Not to mention this little man:
This is Max. He is my favorite 1 1/2 year old at the moment. And I'm allowed to have favorites. So tough.
This is Allie and Dani. 
I'm not really used to this..you know, kids who actually BEG to have their picture taken? It was so much fun!! I loved every minute of these posers!
This is Dave's face he makes when he knows the camera is on him. It's kinda creepy. Here are the boys playing with girls toys..I think they were having mini tea time. (blackmail pictures for later)


We had an indoor easter egg hunt, it was so FREEZING outside and there was like 2 inches of snow on the ground. The kids got all hopped up on jelly beans and smarties and my Mom's delicious bunny cake.
Here is Marissa. She is so pretty.
Miss Danielle..that hair just wouldn't behave!

And the beautiful poser sisters..I love the next two photos..so pretty! Lynn, you're gonna have to lock these girls up to keep the boys away!

Here is my Dad prepping the rocket and below is Max caught with his pants down..literally, his pants WOULD not stay on!! Poor little guy!
Max is all boy and wanted to be in on everything that Grandpa was doing! Dani was the lucky one who got to press the button to fire off the rocket! It went up so fast and disappeared that I couldn't get a shot of it...and then we lost it. It never came back down. 
The End.

1 comment :

  1. Every time I look at your blog I ask myself "Why can't I get my pictures to post that big?" I have photobucket, photo shop and a camera...Oh well some day I want to swap blogging stories. And gets some secrets that I am not doing right. The family looks way cute and Next time get your mom in front of that camera...LOL

    ReplyDelete