Pages



Sunday, February 21, 2010

So glad when Daddy comes home..

Daddy brought home legos this morning from his work trip to Nevada.
We sat in the warmth of the early morning sunshine as it filtered in through our window...building legos.




Daddy is just a big kid. I am always telling him he reminds me of a 10 year old boy, and then I am corrected-"More like 14.." he tells me. My valentines gift to him was that '69 Camaro Micro Machine you see him playing with below. It was my way of "ok"ing his dream to collect Micro Machines as a hobby, and getting it started for him. 

Ashton puts his own underwear on now, can you tell? 
I put this one together. Yeah, I'm pretty much the coolest Mom ever. ;)

1 comment :

  1. I love your photos of your family. It makes me smile everytime I see that the boys aren't wearing any pants. Good thing daddy was....lol

    ReplyDelete