Pages



Thursday, January 28, 2010

Let there be light.

Oh boy. Our newest venture in the world of photography. It's so friggin cold out, I decided to invest in a studio backdrop setup so I can do more newborn and child sessions. I don't have any lighting yet, so I'm still using the old "bounce the flash" trick. Jared was my model tonight,sporting the blue toothbrush more commonly used to scrub the fishtank. Gross.
Photobucket
Here's Jared modeling my favorite accessory, the Jo Tote, in scarlet.
Photobucket
And..to end this post, a picture of the frosty tree in our backyard:)
Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. He is so freaking cute! I am so excited to get pictures next month, you're very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good going Jared you are a awesome model...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little model you have there! Yay for new camera stuff! So yeah Linkin and I will be in town Feb. 16 - 19 (i know its a shorty vacation!) but we should try to get together if you aren't busy :)

    ReplyDelete