Pages



Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2010



Wow. It's 2010. The year that all the 50's movies and Twilight Zone Episodes portrayed with flying cars, alien invasions from Mars and hostile robot takeovers. I'm finally 25. I now feel like I'm officially an adult. All my life I've looked forward to this milestone. I got kind of a head start on having a family and I am so glad I did. I'm 25 and I'm progressing in an exciting and challenging photography career. I feel so alive! I finally got my tax I.D.set up and I officially have my L.L.C. It's so much fun. All my life I've wanted to run a business and I have to admit I feel a little guilty and a lot naive about it all because I'm not sure it's supposed to be this much fun. It's not a game, right? This is serious business but I can't seem to keep the smile off my face!
 My children are blooming into little mechanics and dishwashers. The age of "why" has begun. So many questions I hope I'm giving the right answers to! I wish I could bottle the kisses and hugs..the sweet innocent voices saying "I love you Mom". I know that before long my boys will be running from kisses and hugs and the "I love you"s might get sparse..but I will tell you one thing: I'm cherishing every moment, breathing it in, savoring every last detail..
Right now we may be stretching to keep food on the table and keep the bills paid..constantly on our toes with this young business we're nurturing.But I  know that the day will come when we will look back on this time fondly. These are the moments we will remember the most. This is a defining time in our lives. I am so excited for the future but I'm relishing in the now..This is the time of my life.

1 comment :