Pages



Wednesday, December 09, 2009

How Lovely Are Thy Branches..


Photobucket

Look at my rustic skinny 7 ft tree. I couldn't love it any more. The boys had so much fun hiding their hot wheel cars throughout it while I was trying to decorate it. The stars on it are actually paper mache (you gotta love it!) that I spray painted with textured rust paint I found at Wal-Mart. They actually look like tin, I'm so excited! The star on top I've had for about 3 years now, it actually flickers like a candle, it's so cool! My mom found it in the dollar bin at MPS for me!! Yay for cheap cute stuff! Yay for my awesome Mom who thinks of me while searching through dollar bins!! And if you've read this far, yay for you; you just wasted the last 45 seconds of your life and you can't have them back!! Oh well, we both know you would have just wasted them anyway;) xo

No comments :

Post a Comment