Pages



Tuesday, October 27, 2009

{good times}

Here's a little recap of what we've been up to the last week or so..

The boys and I made cookies together. Let me correct that. The boys made a mess while I made cookies. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Dave and I headed out to Salt Lake for a photoshoot last weekend and alas, the client never showed up. So we had our own little practice session, played around with light..and Dave got sneaky with the camera while I was "reflecting". I look really ticked but I promise I was just contemplative at that moment:)

Photobucket
Photobucket

After that we stopped at my sister Becky's house to say hi and then off to the movies we went. We went to "Paranormal Activity". Dave has been sleeping with the tv on ever since. Wuss.
~
We spent the day out at my parents house in Portage last week. The boys are in heaven at "grandpa with the hummer"s house. We raked funky yellow and green leaves and jumped in them, David worked on his new blue four wheeler and grandma gave wheelbarrow rides. She wouldn't give me one:(

Photobucket
Photobucket

All that beastly hair you see on him is now gone. The man has since shaved his head. It's a little early for midlife crisis if you ask me;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
~
The best thing of all was that Grandpa let Jared drive his tractor and they hauled dirt..just to haul dirt.

Photobucket
~
This is my Dad's precious. He named him/her (I haven't checked) "Meowy". I thought my Dad hated cats until this cutie wandered into his life. Sweetest cat I've ever met.

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment