Pages



Sunday, April 19, 2009

{EaStEr}

Photobucket
Easter turned out to be really fun. Thursday night we went up to my parents house and had an early easter. The boys hunted for their easter baskets and ate tons of candy. We had so much fun. The next day we played at the park with my mom and then went home. Saturday my brother surprised me with coming over and we colored eggs and hung out. Jared got to sleep over at their house and Sunday we had dinner over there and watched a movie. I was so worried we would end up alone for easter. I am so grateful for family.

NOTE: none of these eggs were edible, I guess I didn't boil them long enough! GAK!

Photobucket
Sweet miss Dani and her beautiful creation

Photobucket
Crazy Marissa

Photobucket
Who needs egg dippers when you have two hands, right?

Photobucket
MAX!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket
Yes! Someone to rough house with them!! I try but they are too rough with me.

Photobucket

Photobucket
MAX!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love swinging. It is like I can just let go of everything. All the stress, worry, just flows away as I just smile, and feel free as a bird. Sounds really really cheesy and gay, but seriously. Seriously. :)

1 comment :

  1. That was sooooo FUN! We'll come see you again sometime! or Come on over when you want.

    ReplyDelete