Pages



Thursday, May 28, 2009

{PaiNtBoggiNg & HoRsEbAcK RiDiNg}

It all started when I passed the craft aisle.

Photobucket


I said, "Boys, want to paint some trucks?"


Photobucket

We got home and I got out the paint and set it on the table. I walked into my room to get some paintbrushes. When I came back......

Photobucket

My fault for being so trusting


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Yeah, he's definately a Hawkes.

Photobucket
Kathy took the boys around the yard on their first horse ride last night. They bawled for about 10 minutes after she left. They love that Kathy! She's definately amazing!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

XO

3 comments :

  1. Adorable! You are a much better mom than me, I would not have taken pictures! I would have killed them! I can not wait to see them again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are a better mom than me too. I can learn alot from you. That's freakin' awesome that Kathy cam by with the horse. I am sure the boys totally loved every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that is so funny...i know i wouldn't have taken pics...what a precious pic for when they get older

    ReplyDelete